Thursday, May 8, 2008

Proof That PBB Teen Edition Plus House Player Shy Joined Starstruck!



Does the girl in this picture look familiar? If you've been watching the latest episodes of PBB Teen Edition Plus, I'm sure you'll know her as PBB house player Shy. Earlier today I uncovered her true identity behind the mask as Sharleen Farina Runkle, told you that she once joined GMA 7's own reality show, Starstruck, and now here's a bit more info regarding that issue.

Sharleen Farina Runkle (or Shy), auditioned for Starstruck Batch 4 back in 2006. She made it into the top 40, and was even one of the Starstruck favorites. I haven't confirmed whether or not she was able to break into the Starstruck top 20, but I do know that she didn't become the Starstruck ultimate survivor (obviously, since she's not as famous as Katrina Halili is right now).

Anyway, I have a couple more shots of Farina after the click-through. If there's anything more you want to add to this info, feel free to send them in.



Here she is pictured with other Starstruck Favorites.



Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories