Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pics of PBB Teen Edition Plus House Player Shy [Gallery]



Now that you know who the PBB Teen Edition Plus House Player is (her real name is Sharleen Farina Runkle, in case you still don't know), here are a few photos of her that I salvaged from all across the Internet. Some of these came from random web sites, while the last one came from the Flickr page of a certain photographer who happened to take a photo of shy when she appeared in Manila Auto World 2007. That makes our mysterious PBB Teen House player a professional model then, right? Anyway, you can view more of Shy's pics after clicking continue reading. I've only posted a few of Shy's photos for now, but there a reason - I'm saving the best for last. You'll see what I mean in a couple of hours.

Continue reading to see pics of PBB Teen Edition Plus house player Shy...




This is the photo I was referring to when I said she was once a model in a car show (Manila Auto World 2007) held at the World Trade Center in Manila. You can view more pics here in this photog's Flickr page.



Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories