Thursday, May 8, 2008

First of all, who is PBB Teen Edition Plus House Player SHY?



The real name of PBB Teen Edition Plus House Player Shy, according to a tipster and my diligent research, is Sharleen Farina Runkle. She's an 18-year old girl from Pasay City, and Pinoy Big Brother isn't the first reality TV show that she has appeared in.

I'm not sure if you remember, but PBB Teen House Player Shy, who is known in real life as Sharleen Farina Runkle, actually joined Starstruck Batch 4 of GMA 7. Yes, she was once a part of Starstruck Batch 4. I have upcoming photos of Shy during her time in Starstruck Batch 4, so stay tuned!

Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories