Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mica Ocampo's Poem For Yonic / Nicosef (Concepts)






***
Little Mr. Coconut Tree,
is Eli still in love with me?
If he is, then why is he acting
like he doesn't
. My heart is cracking
every damn day cause I'm missing him badly.
Plus I see him with another girl. Sadly
There's nothing I can do but just wait
and pray this won't lead to a heartbreak.

:(


So Eli and Nikki are still at it, eh? How exactly does Mica Ocampo feel about it now? Very well, I guess. A commenter recently led me to the "real" Friendster account of Mica Ocampo, in which she boldly says in the shout out "Support my boytoy..." following it with a link to a Multiply fan site. How real is this? I'm not sure, but I really hope that it is. Because if it's real, then that means that Mica has finally gotten her act together, and put things into perspective again. That means she's not the suicidal and angry lover that her old Multiply blog posts portrayed her. That means she's OK. And that's a good thing. Hopefully, even my own effort to uplift her helped, if only a little. I hope this thing is true, and I'm right that you're OK, Mica. If you're reading this, keep it up!

Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories