Sunday, May 4, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! Nicole "Nikki" Uysiuseng's REAL Friendster Account [Includes Rare Pics W/ Friends & BF Gilo's Little Bro]


Nicole
At last! For all the Nicole "Nikki" Uysiuseng fans, I have found Nikki's real Friendster account. Unfortunately, it's a private profile that is only open to those who are her friends. You can add her account, but she won't be able to approve your request because, as you know, she's inside the Big Brother house (doh).

But anyway, this is truly her real Friendster account, because this information is coming from the same person who has been giving me all my exclusive Nikki insider info. So don't thank me, thank my tipster.

And since you won't be able to see any of her photos because she can't approve your friend request, I'm taking this one step further by adding a few exclusive pics of Nikki with some of her friends. And as always, she's having a good time. Continue reading for the exclusive pics of Nikki Uysiuseng courtesy of her real Friendster account.






This is a photo of Gilo's brother, whom I don't know the name of. Gilo, in case you didn't know, is/was Nikki's boyfriend back in Cebu, whom she sadly disowned/denied recently in a talk with Big Brother. I know, it's very unfortunate. That's all I'm going to say about it.




Via [Friendster]

Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories