Sunday, May 4, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! Photos of Dazzling Doll Valerie Weignmann Clubbin' in Germany and Spain



Well, look who's surrounded by a lot of boys? Valerie Weignmann, a.k.a. the Dazzling Doll from Germany, is seen here with her "boy friends" at a bar, presumably in Germany. If you look closely, you'll notice that he guys look like they're Filipino. There's one reason for that - they are. Actually, you'll see Valerie standing with a lot of Asian looking people, although she does have friends who hail from other countries, like Germany of course.

I received these photos from a lovely tipster who wished to remain anonymous. She says she's a friend of Valerie's friend, or something like that. Well, she might have lied to me about who she really is, but these pictures can't lie: Valerie is a certified party girl! Just check out this first round of Valerie Weignmann pics/photos from Germany and you'll see what I mean. She knows how to hold a wine glass right, mind you! Ejay really has a lot of catching up to do if he plans on taking this hot chick home. Man, Ejay, if I were you, I would have already made a move on Valerie! You are so torpe, as they call it.

Well, I hope you fans of Valerie like this first set. I have more coming up in a while so stay tuned.












Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories