Thursday, May 8, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! True Identity of PBB Teen Edition Plus House Player Shy Revealed!



Friends, ladies, gentlemen, watchers, televiewers, fans, if you have been waiting for a story about PBB Teen Edition Plus House Player ng bayan Shy here in this web site, I'm here to tell you that your wait is over. Not only am I about to expose who Shy really is behind her mask, but I'm also going to give you A LOT of insider info and a few of her deepest, darkest secrets.

I'm not sure if you'll find this information useful, though, because I'm not exactly breaking the news about Shy (this is late coverage) but I'll try my best to find out all I can about her and show you just what type of person the PBB house player is.

In the next few hours I will show you the true identity of PBB Teen Edition Plus house player Shy, where she was and what she did before she entered the Big Brother house, and what could possibly lie ahead of her in the future. Stay tuned.

Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories