Wednesday, May 14, 2008

EXCLUSIVE! Marc Josef Elizalde's REAL Multiply Account



I've tried for one whole hour to look for one decent photo of Marc Josef Elizalde from his official blog but unfortunately, I haven't found one. All the photos he posted on the damn site are either small thumbnails taken with stone-age camera phones or photos of people we don't know. However, you can still drop by his real Multiply page if you want, and see some photos with his friends, and notably, a few artistas (in a trip to Enchanted Kingdom). Stay tuned for more insider info about Marc Josef Elizalde.

Marc Josef Elizalde's Real Multiply Page

Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories