Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Think Marc Josef Elizalde Is Gay. Don't Ask Me Why.






You know, I'm a real nice guy. I don't go to church, but believe me, I'm a real nice guy. And when I say someone is gay, I am usually right.

OK, those last sentences read like they came from a drunk virgin so... without further ado, let me give you a little something that speaks louder than my words. Which is, a video of Marc Josef Elizalde doing some hard "trick shots" with a couple of buddies and Tequila. Why don't you go ahead and hit Continue reading to know what I'm talking about?





Powered by Disqus

If you like this site, please vote for it in Candy Magazine's Teen Blog Awards 2008. If I win, I promise to end the war in Iraq, feed all the homeless people, water your plants every Sunday morning and take the trash out of your yard. World peace. [Click here to vote for me]

Related Stories